Friday, May 08, 2009

Yep, Time to Asterisk Those Boston Championships

It is really a shock to anyone that Manny Ramirez was juicing? Of course the press is still somewhat giving him a pass on everything (being Manny and all) but you knew he was using.

I can't wait until the full 103 player list is leaked, because you KNOW Ortiz is on there.

I can't wait for the Boston fans to eat crow knowing that the entire heart of their team was tainted during their championship run.

Sure they chanted "STEROIDS" at Giambi, but what did he ever win?

Time will prove me right.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Mr. Faded Glory @ 8:30 AM   0 comments







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 L   I   N   K   S



P   R   E   V   I   O   U   S
P   O   S   T   S


C   O   N   T   A   C   T  




Subscribe to High and Tight via your favorite RSS reader:
Add to Google

Powered by Blogger