Monday, November 20, 2006

Tomorrow Should be a Fun Day!

I'll get to read the LA Times to see how much of a positive spin Ned Colletti's lover (Bill Plaschke) can put on this absolute shite, which IMO is the worst deal of the offseason thus far not involving posting fees!

This is exactly the type of deal you expect from a guy hired to be the anti-DePodesta. I can't wait to rip Plaschke to shreds tomorrow. I bet he talks about "speed" and defense" and "hustle." Oh please, dear God in heaven, let him use the word "hustle."

It's going to be fun!

posted by Mr. Faded Glory @ 6:54 PM   0 comments







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 L   I   N   K   S



P   R   E   V   I   O   U   S
P   O   S   T   S


C   O   N   T   A   C   T  




Subscribe to High and Tight via your favorite RSS reader:
Add to Google

Powered by Blogger