Sunday, February 05, 2006

Well to Padres All But Done..

.. and should be announced sometime this week. The Red Sox and Padres just need to finalize a couple of minor details. The deal has been held up for a while because of San Diego's insistance that Boston take Woody Williams amd his bad arm and contract in exchange. According to my MLB source, they've been able to work around that.

No details on who else is involved with the deal yet, but I will post more when I hear it.

posted by Mr. Faded Glory @ 10:53 PM   1 comments







1 Comments:

At 2/07/2006 10:30 AM, Blogger lupe! said...

LOL WOODY WILLIAMS LOOOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


 L   I   N   K   S



P   R   E   V   I   O   U   S
P   O   S   T   S


C   O   N   T   A   C   T  




Subscribe to High and Tight via your favorite RSS reader:
Add to Google

Powered by Blogger