Friday, August 04, 2006

I'm Psychic

No, seriously.

On June 15, 2006, I advocate the top three outfielders I would like to see acquired by Brian Cashman:
Bobby Abreu
Adam Dunn
Craig Wilson

And then there's this prophecy:
"Neither Sheffield nor Matsui are returning any time soon, if at all. If the Yankees do acquire an outfielder, and they both return at some point, it will be a nice problem to have as the DH spot could be filled by Sheffield, Matsui, or the replacement with a combination of Cabrera, Damon and one of the three in the outfield. It's also not outside the realm of possibility that Matsui or (more likely) Sheffield pick up some first base time. I thought Bernie would be getting some playing time there this year, but there's no doubt in my mind that Sheffield could handle it as a former infielder (well, physically, as long as his ego allows it).

The only possible downside would be that Cabrera could be pushed to the bench, but while that would be a short term issue, he's poised to take over in right or left field in 2007."

Seriously, people. Remember this the next time you think I'm wrong.

posted by Mr. Faded Glory @ 12:41 PM   13 comments







13 Comments:

At 8/11/2006 4:56 AM, Blogger June said...

never do.

where r u ? :`(

 
At 8/11/2006 9:21 AM, Blogger lupe! said...

yeah, know what else you are? AN IRRESPONSIBLE BLOGGER. i'm trading you to cincy for the midget that lives in ryan freel's head.

 
At 8/11/2006 6:40 PM, Blogger June said...

FARNEY BLOGGER

 
At 8/17/2006 2:32 PM, Blogger Mr. Faded Glory said...

you guys really make a guy feel wanted

oh wait, NO

 
At 8/17/2006 3:52 PM, Blogger lupe! said...

it's just a gift we have. ask anybody!

 
At 8/17/2006 3:54 PM, Blogger lupe! said...

FARNEY BLOGGER

BOGGER! LOOOOOL

 
At 8/17/2006 5:23 PM, Blogger June said...

LLLOOOOLL

i swear to God I was gonna type FARNEY BOGGER and then thought "everyone's gonna think i'm a moron"

 
At 8/17/2006 6:03 PM, Blogger lupe! said...

one of us had to do it!

i enjoy that mike's comments sections are june/lupe chat threads with the occasional dry mike witticism. poor mike.

 
At 8/17/2006 6:37 PM, Blogger Mr. Faded Glory said...

I have no idea what's goin' on

/end Towelie voice

 
At 8/17/2006 6:38 PM, Blogger Mr. Faded Glory said...


i enjoy that mike's comments sections are june/lupe chat threads with the occasional dry mike witticism. poor mike.


Maybe I should post semi-revealing pics of myself and make a lot of mentions about how I'm a BOY who has a YANKEE BLOG and reference my hair color and call myself a babe!

Then there will be NO END to my comments section

 
At 8/17/2006 6:46 PM, Blogger lupe! said...

I have no idea what's goin' on

/end Towelie voice


inside joke evolved from an email typo

and HAHAHAHAHAH. i have a water bra and half a jar of manic panic from 1995 to donate to yr cause.

 
At 8/17/2006 6:50 PM, Blogger Mr. Faded Glory said...

i have a water bra and half a jar of manic panic from 1995 to donate to yr cause.

Most of me wishes I didn't know what this means.

 
At 8/17/2006 7:48 PM, Blogger June said...

OMG MANIC PANIC RED!!!!!!!!
Maybe I should post semi-revealing pics of myself and make a lot of mentions about how I'm a BOY who has a YANKEE BLOG and reference my hair color and call myself a babe!
uh to whom are you referring?? my curiosity es piqued

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


 L   I   N   K   S



P   R   E   V   I   O   U   S
P   O   S   T   S


C   O   N   T   A   C   T  




Subscribe to High and Tight via your favorite RSS reader:
Add to Google

Powered by Blogger