The Moron Patrol
Buried deep within a story suggesting the Yankees might be a third team in the Atlanta-Pittsburgh deal (Adam LaRoche and Kyle Davies to the Pirates, Mike Gonzalez to New York, Jose Castillo, Scott Proctor and Melky Cabrera to the Braves) you can see the Moron Patrol in full effect. Just start at comment one and work your way through.
It's fans like these toothless, uneducated cockmonkeys that makes me wonder why some of us even bother to attempt intelligent discourse.
I mean, it's high comedy.
Maybe they need someone like PeteAbe to keep the peace.
- Yankee fans comedown cashman is not doing this deal i bet any of you the yankees do not get involved mark my words it doesnt say newhere that cashman is considering this, this is not a good source NY calm down and shutup if u actually think brian wud do this trade you dont know anything about baseball stop crying Boston sucks n braves n pirates aint winning [profane]
- who have the sucking Skankees ever traded that turned out to be a decent good player? answer -NO ONE they are all overrated, overpaid & useless
- Are the Yankees crazy? Proctor is a horse with a high 90 mile an hour fastball, who could be a starter. Milky is probably the best hitting young outfielder in the game. I believe he will likely have a 2nd year like Cano if allowed to play.
- THE YANKEES WOULD BE CRAZY TO LET SCOTT PROCTOR GET AWAY . BOTH HIM AND MELKY CABRERA ARE THERE FUTURE ! THEY NEED TO STAY YOUNGER !!!!!!!!!
- Yankees would never do this trade so dont get a boner brave fans melky n proctor wud bring some winning attitude to your team plus the kid who said the braves should trade hudson n gonzalez to the yankees that would not benefit the yankees at all y wud we need hudson when we have johnson pavano mussina wang pettite n igawa all starting pitchers u really are a retard kid n u seriously dont know anything about baseball get a life [profane]s
- Melky Cabrera is worth more than all of those players combined.
- the braves should send gonlalez and hudson to the yankees for robinson cano
Assorted semi-literate Red Sox fans: Thanks for the traffic. But I'll do a gardening blog before I let this become a bunch of name-calling. So enough of that. There is a high level of baseball discussion here and we aim to keep it that way.Good Lord when is the offseason over....
posted by Mr. Faded Glory @ 3:37 AM