Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Who Am I?

Time for another fun quiz, kids! Get those pencils ready!

Who Am I?
I am a two time American League MVP. Last year I led the American League with 124 runs and 48 HR. Along with Jimmie Foxx, I am one of only two players in Major League history to compile at least 35 home runs, 100 runs and 100 RBIs in eight consecutive seasons. I hold the Yankees single season record for home runs by a right-handed batter when I broke Joe DiMaggio's record of 46. I have played in 9 All Star Games. I have 440 career home runs and am still in the prime of my career. Over the last five seasons, I lead the Major Leagues with 240 HR and 631 RBI. Who am I? (highlight below for the answer)


I am the fifth place batter in Joe Torre's lineup.

posted by Mr. Faded Glory @ 7:08 PM   6 comments







6 Comments:

At 5/25/2006 4:57 AM, Blogger lupe! said...

LOLFEST!

 
At 5/25/2006 8:12 AM, Blogger SG said...

David Ortiz?????

 
At 5/26/2006 8:41 AM, Blogger lupe! said...

i'm probably pretty sure it's derek jeter

 
At 5/26/2006 8:43 AM, Blogger lupe! said...

ohhh no wait it can't be, it said nothing about curing cancer with risp.

i am stumped, mike. stumped!

 
At 5/27/2006 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right where he belongs. Let the 2 most feared hitters on the Yanks bat in front of him.

 
At 5/27/2006 5:51 PM, Blogger Mr. Faded Glory said...

Anyone who fears Sheffield more than Rodriguez isn't a very good student of the game.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


 L   I   N   K   S



P   R   E   V   I   O   U   S
P   O   S   T   S


C   O   N   T   A   C   T  




Subscribe to High and Tight via your favorite RSS reader:
Add to Google

Powered by Blogger