Thursday, September 21, 2006

Kyle Farnsworth is a "Real Yankee™"

Courtesy of Pete Abe:

As the celebration slowed, reliever Kyle Farnsworth took note of the fact that the Red Sox would occupy the same sodden room tomorrow. "The best thing is Boston has to come in here next," he said. "It's the smell of victory they've got to smell. You can print that."


Alls I know is, should the Yanks and Sox get into another brawl, I'm glad to have the Farns on this side.

And yes, I'm blogging a lot today. Deal with it.

posted by Mr. Faded Glory @ 9:30 AM   0 comments







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 L   I   N   K   S



P   R   E   V   I   O   U   S
P   O   S   T   S


C   O   N   T   A   C   T  




Subscribe to High and Tight via your favorite RSS reader:
Add to Google

Powered by Blogger