Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Rest in Peace, Cory Lidle

It's being reported that Yankees Pitcher Cory Lidle was the one flying the airplane that crashed into a building in New York this morning.

I have no link to provide because there aren't any yet and this isn't a "news blog" anyway.

I'm only making this post to say that I feel completely sick to my stomach and wish the best for the entire Lidle family.

This whole thing is like the opposite of the Enrique Wilson event in 2001.

Thoughts that if only the Yankees hadn't made the playoffs, if only the trade with Philadelphia didn't happen, if only they'd beaten Detriot, if only, if only....

I have no more words.

Shades of Thurmon.

posted by Mr. Faded Glory @ 2:01 PM   0 comments







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 L   I   N   K   S



P   R   E   V   I   O   U   S
P   O   S   T   S


C   O   N   T   A   C   T  




Subscribe to High and Tight via your favorite RSS reader:
Add to Google

Powered by Blogger