Perfect Day of Baseball
- Personally witnessed the Padres demolish Brandon Webb from the Hall of Fame Bar Patio at Petco Park.
- Dined on some fine seafood at the PCL Club.
- Yankees beat Red Sox.
- Damon adds salt to wound.
- Matsuzaka pitches like ass again against Yankees, but this time finally loses. "The Japanese Savior"'s ERA vs. NYY for his career now sits at 6.98.
- Anaheim Angels of Anaheim come storming back to beat Seattle in dramatic fashion, moving the Yankees one game out of the wildcard.
Labels: angels, johnny damon, mariners, matsuzaka, padres, petco park, redsox
posted by Mr. Faded Glory @ 10:52 AM