Monday, August 25, 2008

You're Starting to Catch on, Ian

If you don't want to be made out to be a jerk by the New York media for your entire career, try showing some frustration after a bad performance.
“It felt like one of those days when I was warming up you could tell it was going to be a little bit of a battle," Kennedy said. "I’m not happy at all with my outing. Even though you don’t feel good, you’ve still got to produce, and I didn’t do that.

"I'm frustrated with myself tonight."

“I’m just kind of frustrated with myself.”

“I don’t think I was getting ahead of guys,” Kennedy said. “I wasn’t throwing strikes. I’m more frustrated that I was trying to get ahead of guys, and you can’t execute your plan when you don’t. When it comes down to it, I didn’t do it.”

Labels: ,

posted by Mr. Faded Glory @ 4:45 PM   0 comments







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 L   I   N   K   S



P   R   E   V   I   O   U   S
P   O   S   T   S


C   O   N   T   A   C   T  




Subscribe to High and Tight via your favorite RSS reader:
Add to Google

Powered by Blogger