Friday, October 31, 2008

And the jumping the gun award goes to....

... Boston.com, Yahoo! and something called BetOnline.com for the breaking news story "Red Sox favored to win 2009 World Series".

There's a reason Vegas won't set odds on the 2009 season yet, and no respectible establishment will - nobody has any clue who will be on which fucking roster yet. vegas will start posting lines after the first of the year (and I'll buy my annual ticket at that time).

So either Yahoo! is hard up for stories, has an affiliation with BetOnline and is trying to promote it, or it's in bed with Boston.com (which would explain this year's heavy anti-Yankee stories). My guess is A and C.

Labels: , ,

posted by Mr. Faded Glory @ 11:24 AM   0 comments







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 L   I   N   K   S



P   R   E   V   I   O   U   S
P   O   S   T   S


C   O   N   T   A   C   T  




Subscribe to High and Tight via your favorite RSS reader:
Add to Google

Powered by Blogger