Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Mark Teixeira Christmas.

"E" before "I." "E" before "I." Gotta remember that. It shouldn't be a problem since I actually learned to spell Mientkiewicz.

Getting Teixeira was a total shock to me. It's like asking Santa for a new bike for Christmas and he shows up on Christmas Eve with an Ecosse Titanium Series motorcycle with the 200-horsepower, 2150cc polished billet intercooled and supercharged aluminum v-twin engine, and MotoGP-spec Ohlins suspension.

If California ever legalizes same sex marriage, I may just have to propose to Brian Cashman.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Mr. Faded Glory @ 10:34 AM   2 comments







2 Comments:

At 12/26/2008 8:11 PM, Blogger Rex Banner said...

"If California ever legalizes same sex marriage, I may just have to propose to Brian Cashman"

I knew it!

 
At 1/09/2009 3:46 AM, Blogger Doreen said...

Hi - I'm visiting your site after reading your post over at Lohud this morning.

I had to laugh when I read the "E" before "I" sentence in this post! I have to say that I, too, learned how to spell Mientkiewicz, and as soon as I thought Teixeira should be in the Yankees' sights (2 seasons ago!), I figured I should learn how to spell it.

A good fan has to get the basics down, right?? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


 L   I   N   K   S



P   R   E   V   I   O   U   S
P   O   S   T   S


C   O   N   T   A   C   T  




Subscribe to High and Tight via your favorite RSS reader:
Add to Google

Powered by Blogger