Monday, January 05, 2009

Who Said It?

From Tim Kurkjian:
"I still don't have a good feel about their club," one former Yankees player said. "They'll have a great statistical club, but I still think they're so away from what made them great. They don't have enough down-and-dirty guys like (Scott) Brosius, Tino (Martinez) and (Paul) O'Neill."


Those comments can also be translated as "I know they have great hitters now who will put up great statistics, but since this is the Yankees that's not enough. They need True Yankees™ like the guys with whom I used to chase skirts."

Labels:

posted by Mr. Faded Glory @ 9:58 AM   0 comments







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 L   I   N   K   S



P   R   E   V   I   O   U   S
P   O   S   T   S


C   O   N   T   A   C   T  




Subscribe to High and Tight via your favorite RSS reader:
Add to Google

Powered by Blogger