Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Highdsight?

OK, I realize this may look like I'm making calls in hindsight, but I didn't even have the blog up when I originally came up with these. So far I've only been off on one, to my pleasant surprise:

Who should win:Who will win:

AL ROYHuston StreetHuston Street
NL ROYRyan HowardJeff Franceour
AL Cy YoungMariano RiveraBartolo Colon
NL Cy YoungChris CarpenterChris Carpenter
AL Manager of the YearEric WedgeOzzie Guillen
NL Manager of the YearPhil GarnerBobby Cox
AL MVPAlex RodriguezAlex Rodriguez
NL MVPDerrek LeeAlbert Pujols

We'll see what happens with the rest. If media hype matters (thank you ESPN!) Guillen and Ortiz can start polishing their trophies.

Labels: ,

posted by Mr. Faded Glory @ 7:48 AM   3 comments







3 Comments:

At 11/09/2005 4:11 PM, Blogger Mr. Faded Glory said...

What did I tell you?

Guillen wins despite being a terrible manager who throws his own players under the bus.

 
At 11/09/2005 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

arod's not going to win because clearly more often than not the voters are crackheaded.

 
At 11/09/2005 6:18 PM, Blogger Mr. Faded Glory said...

Oh so very low profile thou art ;)

I HAD to pick Rodriguez. I HAD to. Picking Ortiz - even though he doesn't play defense AND because the only offensive category he leads A-Rod in is RBI.. well, I just can't possibly believe the voters are THAT stupid.

On my "ballot" I actually have Hafner #2.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


 L   I   N   K   S



P   R   E   V   I   O   U   S
P   O   S   T   S


C   O   N   T   A   C   T  




Subscribe to High and Tight via your favorite RSS reader:
Add to Google

Powered by Blogger